Just like leather bags, you still need to follow the instructions given by the manufacturer.
Compared with leather bag, cleaning a nylon bag is really easy. Make a solution of lukewarm water and mild detergent or cleaner in a bucket. Dip your bag in the solution for sometime.
To remove any stains, gently circle a soft bristle on its surface. Leave it for sometime before washing it again, this time, in only lukewarm water.
Finally air dry your nylon bag in a location free of direct sunlight.
Generally speaking, a genuine leather bag costs a lot and it is expected to be used for a long time. But if you can’t maintain it well, it will turn to be short-lived. Here are some tips for you to maintain your leather bags. Hope they could be helpful for you.
- Firstly, what you can do is carefully follow the manufacturer instructions that come with your leather bag.
- Secondly, when cleaning your leather bag, you should empty all your contents and remove loose dirt by gently shaking your bag.
- Thirdly, clean it with a dry cloth, wipe out the interior of your bag.
- Fourthly, Dip a damp (definitely not wet) cloth piece in a very mild detergent solution and wipe the surface of your leather bag. To make sure that the cloth piece is not wet, you can wring it out properly after dipping it in the solution.
- Fifthly, Dry your bag thoroughly in a dry, dark shaded location. You may want to avoid drying your bag under direct sunlight as this will make it dry and fade its color.
- Finally, Store properly. When storing unused bags, clean the surface of the leather first and then stuff the bags with cotton wool or cotton fabric to keep the shape of the bags. Put the bag into soft cotton bags and put it in the wardrobe. This can help to avoid distortion from indentation or pressure from other objects in the wardrobe. Ensure that the wardrobe is kept well ventilated, such as a cupboard with louvres, and do not to put too many things in the closet.
Well, it is spring again. That warm, nice and bright season comes again. So let’s prepare something special to welcome the season- pick up a perfect bag and enjoy a perfect spring. A perfect bag can not only knock off pounds visually (no kidding!), it’ll also polish up your style in a flash.
Firstly, let’s learn something about bag types.
- Tote – An open-top bag with straps or handles.
- Hobo bag – A crescent-shaped shoulder bag.
- Satchel – A satchel bag is often with a strap. The strap is often worn so that it diagonally crosses the body, with the bag hanging on the opposite hip, rather than hanging directly down from the shoulder.
- Clutch – A small, handheld bag or a larger, geometric shape that is tucked under the arm.
- Messenger Bag – A large, soft shoulder bag with long straps (often worn across the body).
While the shape should oppose your body type for maximum flattery, the size of the bag should be in proportion to your figure. Generally speaking, a woman who is 6 feet tall and a size 14 would look lost with a teensy hand-held bag. A petite size 0 would look overwhelmed by an enormous slouchy bag. A shoulder bag’s length (where the bottom of the bag hits your body) will accentuate whatever part of the body it comes near. For example, a shoulder bag that ends around the hips will play up your hip width (the eye is drawn to the bag). Most women look great with a bag that hits mid-torso because it flatters the wrist.
It is easy to find that bright colors are the theme for this Spring. Let’s take a look at some hot release this year.
Now you may familiar with Andy Warhol collection, But you may not know that a collaboration inspired by French fashion photographer Guy Bourdin will be released soon. The collection, created on behalf of the Guy Bourdin Estate, will feature Bourdin’s innovative and provocative work in a set of unique beauty products. Specific product details have not been released yet, it is for sure that bright colors are the main theme.
Bourdin may not be a household name like Andy Warhol, he was a prominent fashion photographer from the 1950s to the 1980s and his work spanned both fashion magazines spreads and advertising campaigns. While his photos were often seen as controversial, he was known for creating fashion photography that told a story and evoked a specific emotion. How Nars will translate this vision into colour cosmetics remains to be seen, but speculation already suggests that the collection could include powerful colours and sensual imagery.
While we fully expected to see a spectrum of bright, bold hues come down the runway, what we didn’t expect was a serious mix of luxurious navy blues, icy grays, and jeweled purples to tag along.
In short, Spring’s vibrant forecast already has us dreaming of ways to style up an outfit that perfectly reflects its rainbow hues. Enjoy!
“William Shakespeare: Tomorrow is Saint Valentine’s day, All in the morning bedtime, And I a maid at your window, To be your Valentine.”
2013 Valentine’s Day is coming. This year, please allow Fashlets.com to be your Secret Garden, providing the best Valentine’s day gift for the one you love.
Here are some coupon codes exclusive for yo, hope you like them:
Coupon code: BEST4U
2013 Valentine’s Day is coming. In the past year, it’s really very good to have him or her stay with you, right? You may can’t keep it going without the companion of him or her, right? Because you love him or her so much. So since tt’s time again, why not just do something you should and have to do for him or her? Happy Valentine’s Day!
First of all: speak out your love and give the one you loved a kiss. Just as Henny Youngman ever put it: A kiss is the shortest distance between two.
“If you are silent, be silent out of love. If you speak, speak out of love. If you correct, correct out of love. If you forgive, forgive out of love”. (St. Augustine)
Todd Ruthman: It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting. So why not give him or her a surprise?
Spring is right around the corner, so why not refresh your wardrobe with new fashion spring collection?
The classic pattern is synonymous with warm and nice spring days. Done as a dress, trousers, jackets, and more, it’s perfectly plausible to wear every day of spring.
Along with some old standbys and new favorites, the looks from New York City’s Spring/Summer 2013 Fashion Week ran the gamut. Here are the top 4!
New Spring, New Looks! Enjoy all trendy handbags shared on Fashlets.com.
Dasein is an American brand of handbags owned by La Vani, Inc. one of the world’s largest fashion bags and fashion accessories companies based in Commerce, California. It is the typical example of La Vani own brand in bags and accessories industry, which represents another success in e-commerce development.
The brand Dasein is registered on December 8th, 2009 with products ranging from sunglasses, wallets, clutches, to handbags and so on.
At the beginning of 2010, La Vani built its own warehouse for Dasein products, driven by its commitment to providing high quality products at affordable price. Soon, Dasein becomes the world’s most welcomed handbag and wallet brand.
From March, 2010, La Vani started to offer Dasein products to Amazon, Overstock, buy.com, eBay store (Fashlets eBay store) and its own official online store – Fashlets.com. And in early 2012, the first local store for Dasein products was opened in New York.
- December 8th 2009, La Vani Inc registered for this brand.
- December 20th, 2009: $1 million was invested on this brand for branding.
- January 1st, 2010: Cooperated with CMA and ATW.
- February 2010: Purchased BMT from AML for warehouse.
- March 2010: Launched Dasein sunglasses series.
- May 2010: Launched Dasein wallets collection.
- June 2010: Held fashion show in New York.
- July 2010: Launched press release for rewards.
- October 2010: Started online store.
- March 2011: Establish long-term relationship with NLC, Inc
- Official Dasein Store: Fashlets.com
- Fashlets eBay Store
- La Vani Inc.