It’s Easter, and we at Fashlets want to celebrate the occasion by offering you 20% off any order over $19.99! See the banner below for the full details of the offer.
And of course, we have picked out a few festive bags that you’ll love. What better way to celebrate than with these quilted bags patched with vibrant pinks and light greens of Easter? Whether it’s the duffle bag, the makeup bag, or the diaper bag, you can count on dazzling your relatives and in-laws at any Easter gathering.
Click HERE to see more bags like these.
Many college students choose to wander the world as part of their education. With travel comes exposure to new cultures and the fashion that defines them—and since you’re there to study for a whole semester, and not just a vacation, you’ll want to blend in. But no matter where you go, you should only pack what you can carry.
Staying stylish when you’re in a new environment and have limited space can be tricky—but we’re here to help. We’ve rounded up a handful of city-specific wardrobe essentials you’ll need for a fashionable stay in a foreign country. So go ahead, let your wanderlust get the better of you—as long as you have the right accessories.
Find more similar items from here: https://www.fashlets.com/search?keywords=2522-220007
Article Source: http://www.luckymag.com/shopping/2013/01/what-to-wear-abroad#/slide=27
Hey! Everyone! It’s Monday again! Before I send you off to enjoy some green beer, let’s look back on the prettiness that went down on the blog this week. Here are the best hair, makeup, and hottest sunglasses!
Step 1. Prep the hair.
Added a hair serum and strong-hold mousse before blow-drying to give it a natural, long-lasting hold.
Step 2. Blow-dry with a medium-size brush.
Used a medium round brush at the root area to add volume, then switched to a large round brush to smooth and create soft rounded edges.
Step 3. Finger-comb.
With your fingers, you should combed through and allowed the hair to fall naturally into place. Then misted hair with hairspray for a soft, touchable finish.
In general, you should avoid taking out your bag in extreme weather condition. Fog, rain, snow and sleet can lead to water marks or stain on the bag.
To clean your silk bag, make a solution of mild detergent and lukewarm water. Before dipping the bag into the solution, you may want to first apply the solution to a small patch on the bag.
It is better not to rub a silk bag as this can spread out the stain and wear out its fiber.
Just like leather bags, you still need to follow the instructions given by the manufacturer.
Compared with leather bag, cleaning a nylon bag is really easy. Make a solution of lukewarm water and mild detergent or cleaner in a bucket. Dip your bag in the solution for sometime.
To remove any stains, gently circle a soft bristle on its surface. Leave it for sometime before washing it again, this time, in only lukewarm water.
Finally air dry your nylon bag in a location free of direct sunlight.
Generally speaking, a genuine leather bag costs a lot and it is expected to be used for a long time. But if you can’t maintain it well, it will turn to be short-lived. Here are some tips for you to maintain your leather bags. Hope they could be helpful for you.
- Firstly, what you can do is carefully follow the manufacturer instructions that come with your leather bag.
- Secondly, when cleaning your leather bag, you should empty all your contents and remove loose dirt by gently shaking your bag.
- Thirdly, clean it with a dry cloth, wipe out the interior of your bag.
- Fourthly, Dip a damp (definitely not wet) cloth piece in a very mild detergent solution and wipe the surface of your leather bag. To make sure that the cloth piece is not wet, you can wring it out properly after dipping it in the solution.
- Fifthly, Dry your bag thoroughly in a dry, dark shaded location. You may want to avoid drying your bag under direct sunlight as this will make it dry and fade its color.
- Finally, Store properly. When storing unused bags, clean the surface of the leather first and then stuff the bags with cotton wool or cotton fabric to keep the shape of the bags. Put the bag into soft cotton bags and put it in the wardrobe. This can help to avoid distortion from indentation or pressure from other objects in the wardrobe. Ensure that the wardrobe is kept well ventilated, such as a cupboard with louvres, and do not to put too many things in the closet.
Well, it is spring again. That warm, nice and bright season comes again. So let’s prepare something special to welcome the season- pick up a perfect bag and enjoy a perfect spring. A perfect bag can not only knock off pounds visually (no kidding!), it’ll also polish up your style in a flash.
Firstly, let’s learn something about bag types.
- Tote – An open-top bag with straps or handles.
- Hobo bag – A crescent-shaped shoulder bag.
- Satchel – A satchel bag is often with a strap. The strap is often worn so that it diagonally crosses the body, with the bag hanging on the opposite hip, rather than hanging directly down from the shoulder.
- Clutch – A small, handheld bag or a larger, geometric shape that is tucked under the arm.
- Messenger Bag – A large, soft shoulder bag with long straps (often worn across the body).
While the shape should oppose your body type for maximum flattery, the size of the bag should be in proportion to your figure. Generally speaking, a woman who is 6 feet tall and a size 14 would look lost with a teensy hand-held bag. A petite size 0 would look overwhelmed by an enormous slouchy bag. A shoulder bag’s length (where the bottom of the bag hits your body) will accentuate whatever part of the body it comes near. For example, a shoulder bag that ends around the hips will play up your hip width (the eye is drawn to the bag). Most women look great with a bag that hits mid-torso because it flatters the wrist.
It is easy to find that bright colors are the theme for this Spring. Let’s take a look at some hot release this year.
Now you may familiar with Andy Warhol collection, But you may not know that a collaboration inspired by French fashion photographer Guy Bourdin will be released soon. The collection, created on behalf of the Guy Bourdin Estate, will feature Bourdin’s innovative and provocative work in a set of unique beauty products. Specific product details have not been released yet, it is for sure that bright colors are the main theme.
Bourdin may not be a household name like Andy Warhol, he was a prominent fashion photographer from the 1950s to the 1980s and his work spanned both fashion magazines spreads and advertising campaigns. While his photos were often seen as controversial, he was known for creating fashion photography that told a story and evoked a specific emotion. How Nars will translate this vision into colour cosmetics remains to be seen, but speculation already suggests that the collection could include powerful colours and sensual imagery.
While we fully expected to see a spectrum of bright, bold hues come down the runway, what we didn’t expect was a serious mix of luxurious navy blues, icy grays, and jeweled purples to tag along.
In short, Spring’s vibrant forecast already has us dreaming of ways to style up an outfit that perfectly reflects its rainbow hues. Enjoy!