Brand Story – Dasein Bags (1)
Dasein is an American brand of handbags owned by La Vani, Inc. one of the world’s largest fashion bags and fashion accessories companies based in Commerce, California. It is the typical example of La Vani own brand in bags and accessories industry, which represents another success in e-commerce development.
The brand Dasein is registered on December 8th, 2009 with products ranging from sunglasses, wallets, clutches, to handbags and so on.
At the beginning of 2010, La Vani built its own warehouse for Dasein products, driven by its commitment to providing high quality products at affordable price. Soon, Dasein becomes the world’s most welcomed handbag and wallet brand.
From March, 2010, La Vani started to offer Dasein products to Amazon, Overstock, buy.com, eBay store (Fashlets eBay store) and its own official online store – Fashlets.com. And in early 2012, the first local store for Dasein products was opened in New York.
- December 8th 2009, La Vani Inc registered for this brand.
- December 20th, 2009: $1 million was invested on this brand for branding.
- January 1st, 2010: Cooperated with CMA and ATW.
- February 2010: Purchased BMT from AML for warehouse.
- March 2010: Launched Dasein sunglasses series.
- May 2010: Launched Dasein wallets collection.
- June 2010: Held fashion show in New York.
- July 2010: Launched press release for rewards.
- October 2010: Started online store.
- March 2011: Establish long-term relationship with NLC, Inc
- Official Dasein Store: Fashlets.com
- Fashlets eBay Store
- La Vani Inc.