How time flies! Christmas is just getting closer,closer,and closer again! Oops…. it is December already now, it is time for you to getting busy with your Christmas gift now? I mean your Christmas gifts. Ye……You. I mean you. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Mmmmm…….. I know what I want but I just confused about what to choose for my families. What about you? Do you have the same problem?
Whatever, take a look at what we provide for this Christmas: All great gift ideas, starting from $8.99 only!! Click here:
Maybe I should choose an elegant wallet for my MOM too. Hope she will love it!
Hope the following humor could bring you a good laugh!
1. Mom, can I have a dog for Christmas?
[No, you can have turkey like everyone else.]
2. Who is never hungry at Christmas?
[The turkey, he is always stuffed.]
3. What do monkeys sing at Christmas?
[Jungle bells, jungle bells...]
4. What’s the best thing to put into a Christmas cake?
5. A woman went to the Post Office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards.
Clerk: “What denomination?”
Woman: “Oh, good heavens! Have we come to this? Well, give me 50 Baptist and 50 Catholic.”